The Foundation tries to reach this goal all along the legal way by:
- setting up and/or do set up and maintenance of one or more internet websites and other facilities and creating or do create access to these facilities.
- to make use of means of communication in the broadest sense of the word. (media, newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- acquiring information from sources that can stand at the service to the achievement of the objective of the Foundation.
- setting up and implement projects which fit into the framework of the objectives.
- developing and maintaining contact with organizations, agencies and/or individuals that may be helpful in setting up, implementing, supporting, and/or guiding activities that the Foundation undertakes for its objective.
- recognition of the word self-acceptance by the Dutch language Union, inclusion in the official Spelling dictionary Dutch language – 2005, recording in General Dutch dictionary (ANW) of the Institute for Dutch Lexicology (INL) and inclusion in the generally acknowledged dictionaries and the Green booklet.
- all other lawful means to the achievement of the objective of the Foundation.